Featuring Alpinestars exclusive 100% waterproof and breathable membrane, the Stella Andes Touring glove has been specifically designed for women. This glove has sturdy protective armor on the knuckles, finger sliders and reflective inserts to make the rider more visible to other road users. It also comes equipped with a touchscreen compatible fingertip for use with GPS systems and smartphones.
- Premium leather, suede, softshell and advanced stretch textile main chassis for comfort and durability.
- Softshell and stretch fabric on the backhand for freedom of movement.
- Soft viscoelastic compound knuckle guard which is ergonomically profiled for rider comfort.
- Double hook and loop grip closure system on wrist for a secure fit.
- Long cuff design offers extended coverage of the wrist area.
- Drystar® performance membrane construction for guaranteed waterproofness and sensitivity when operating the bike’s controls.
- Ergonomic stretch insert between thumb and palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement.
- Reflective inserts to make the rider more visible to other road users.
- Rubber reinforcements with foam padding on thumb and palm for comfort.
- Leather stretch accordions on fingers and thumb to increase flexibility and fit.
- Touchscreen compatible fingertip.
- CE-certified (CAT II Level 1, KP).