A fully waterproof and breathable sport riding glove, the SP-8 HDry Glove is constructed with advanced HDry membrane laminated technology to create a waterproof glove that offers the best feeling with the bike's controls. Derived from Alpinestars' iconic SP-8 gloves, this glove is constructed from a blend of goat leather and synthetic leather for lightweight and performance. Featuring dual density SP knuckle protection, a double closure system and multi-layer reinforcements with accordion and stretch zones, this weatherproof glove offers effective all-weather performance.
- New ergonomic palm and finger construction features a blend of internal and external stitching for flexibility and sensitivity with the bike’s controls, while also enhancing durability.
- ARShield palm landing zone reinforcement for additional protection in a key area.
- Alpinestars dual density SP knuckle for protection against impacts.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product.
- The following standards apply: Fully CE certified motorcycling product: CE Level 1 KP.
- Ergonomic palm stretch insert for optimized fit and comfort.
- Padded extended cuff.
- Dual closure system.
- Padded Landing zone.
- Side hand reinforcement.
- Alpinestars finger bridge.
- Touchscreen compatible.
- HDry laminated membrane on the outer shell for waterproof performance and breathability.
- STG Part Number:
- Manufacturer's Part Number:
ALPINESTARS GLOVES SIZE CHART