The Alpinestars Sonoran Air Drystar Waterproof Pants are designed to fit over your everyday street clothing. Constructed from highly durable and abrasion resistant 450/600 Denier polyester fabric, the Alpinestars Sonoran Air Drystar Waterproof pants will keep you safe and dry without weighing you down.
- Advanced multi-panel shell construction featuring a 600 denier, PU-coated textile main with integrated mesh panels for excellent levels of cooling internal airflow.
- Removable waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR® membrane with mesh inserts ensures excellent all-weather capability.
- Pre-curved leg design with stretch accordion inserts on knee and back affords a superior riding fit.
- Convenient storage options with deep zippered side pockets for peace-of-mind storage.
- Alpinestars new perforated CE certified Bio Air knee armor provides high levels of impact protection while offering cooling.
- Knee protector is housed in mesh compartment that allows for protector to be set in range of positions depend on leg size.
- Hip compartments with PE foam padding (Alpinestars Nucleon hip protector available as accessory upgrade).
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to selected Alpinestars leather and textile jackets.
- Adjustable waist with secure sliding hook closure.
- A long zippered gusset running from the knees to the hem enables easy fitment of the pants while wearing boots.
- Reflective detailing for enhanced night-time visibility.
- Premium YKK® zippers for durability and personalized fit.
- Available in men's INTERNATIONAL sizes, S-4XL.