Incorporating a newly evolved, precise fit design and strategically positioned zippered air intakes, the Missile v2 Leather Pant offers a close riding fit with plenty of stretch for rider movement. Featuring a comfortable premium leather chassis and ergonomic stretch panels, the CE-certified Missile v2 Leather Pant boasts class-leading protection inside and out, the ability to upgrade to Alpinestars Nucleon Hip Protection, as well as a reinforced seat and knee panels.
- Premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.3 mm genuine bovine leather.
- Accordion leather stretch zones above the knee offer improved flexibility.
- Extended high rear waist construction provides greater overlap with the riding jacket.
- Extensive stretch panels on calf and crotch area for improved fit and feel.
- Pre-curved leg construction helps improve fit and reduce riding fatigue.
- Strategically positioned zippered ventilation on thigh for internal air cooling.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding jackets. D-ring waist adjustments
- offers a snug fit that can be personalized to a rider’s body frame.
- Hook and loop ankle adjuster for secure and personalized fit.
- Internally reinforced seat area with extra stitching.
- Internal mesh lining with stretch panel inserts work in conjunction with outer stretch zones for freedom of movement.
- Developed to accommodate the CE-certified Nucleon KR-H Hip Protector (available as an accessory upgrade).
- Internal Level 1-CE certified Alpinestars GP-R protection on knee.
- Replaceable SPORT knee sliders for excellent impact and abrasion resistance.