- Alpinestars SuperTech R Vented Boots Weighed 2.75 lbs for 1 boot in a size 45 Euro on our shipping scale.
- We feel most riders will need to go down 1 size in the SuperTech R Boots to get a proper fit. Using Van as a benchmark he wears a 12 US in most shoes that offer average to above average width. He wears a size 45 Euro / 10.5 US in the SuperTech R Boots. Rider feedback on sizing also supports ordering 1 size down from your normal size.
- Van's opinion: The Alpinestars SuperTech R Boots are bar none the most comfortable High End Race/Sport Boot straight out of the box. Using the full inner bootie to manage protection and stability the SuperTech has all the protection a rider expects at this price point, IMO there is not another boot I would label as more protective. The real magic is how a boot this protective also leads the way in comfort and requires the least amount of effort to break in.
- The Alpinestars SuperTech R Vented Boots are an excellent choice for BOTH Race Track and Street riding. Sure this is a High End Race Boot designed for the track, the comfort is so good that wearing them on the street would not be a problem. End of the day these are more comfortable than a lot of the boots we would put in that "Street Boot" category.
- The SuperTech R Boot is fully CE-certified to EN 13634:2010
- Alpinestars SuperTech R Vented Boots is a product we believe in and support with our STG Factory Ride Guarantee. This item includes FREE Shipping for Exchanges and enchanced product support from Team STG. Offer available for US Domestic Orders only. Click here for program details.
The Alpinestars Supertech R Boots have been a top seller and the single most recommended boots by our staff since they were first introduced several seasons ago. The latest version of the Supertech R Boot is absolutely the very best one yet. Improvements were made to the boot that resulted is more comfort and mobility. Strategically placed sliders were added with an all new toe slider made from aluminum to help prevent tumbles and amp up protection. Van has ridden in these boots quite a bit and feels these are simply the best race level motorcycle boots available today.
We recommend ordering 1 size smaller than your "normal" size.
King Kenny Roberts is the first Amercian to win a Grand Prix motorcycling world championship, a two-time winner of the AMA Grand National Championship, and one of few riders to win the AMA Grand Slam. King Kenny's distinct riding style, honed on the dirt, redefined premier class motorcycle racing, with his kneedown style (check out the pic we included with King Kenny's Duct Tape Knee Sliders) soon being adopted by the rest of the field.
- Durable and technical microfiber upper construction offering superb levels of flexibility.
- Microfiber main shell offers high levels of water-resistance, durability, and improved weight-savings.
- Material ensures consistent fit for long term usage and is easy to maintain and clean.
- Redesigned front flex area is constructed from over-injected TPU over inject on breathable mesh with shaped reliefs for improve abrasion resistance and natural forward and back movements.
- Top gaiter follows leg contour and is made of flexible high-grade synthetic leather reinforced with PU.
- Lightweight rubber compound sole offers excellent grip and feel and allows for natural flex as the rider changes position and pressure on the foot-peg.
- Newly designed external TPU shin protection is ergonomically shaped and wraps around to outer calf and is engineered to spread and dissipate impact energy across the entire surface while remaining compact.
- Integrated replaceable co-injected TPU/Aluminium toe slider features new easy screw fixing concept provides feel and protects the outer toe box structure from abrasion.
- Replaceable polymer heel plate slider protects from impact and reduces friction in the event of a crash.
- Supertech R boot is CE certified to EN 13634:2010.
- Flexible accordion microfiber stretch at Achilles allows natural movement.
- Innovative, full length medial-facing microfiber panel features new texture pattern offering excellent grip and feel against the bike and protects from abrasion and heat.
- Flexible, lightweight toe shifter allows feel for changing gears.
- Separate internal bio-mechanical ankle brace works with the outer structure of the boot to form a protective system allowing full and free movement of the foot, ankle, and leg.
- External entry has stretch accordion panel for a close fit and ease of entrance and removal.
- New, soft TPU stretch panel on the lateral side gives easy closure with an excellent fit.
- Zip is made from TPU to reduce friction in the event of a crash.
- Velcro tab locks the zip pull closed, keeping it flat and secure.
- Shin plate features new micro-adjustable ratchet top closure for safe and precise fit.
- Strategically positioned ventilation in heel and shin TPU guides air through the boot.
- These boots are available in men's EURO sizes 39 - 48.