A premium adventure touring glove that features an updated design for a more streamlined fit, the Jet Road V2 features a premium GORE-TEX waterproof and breathable membrane plus PrimaLoft lining for excellent thermal properties. Incorporating class-leading material engineering and technical innovation, this CE-certified touring glove has a hard polymer knuckle for class-leading protection
- Multi-panel full premium leather glove that is anatomically engineered for improved fit and comfort.
- High grade goat skin on palm and thumb, and details on backhand, combined with stretch polyamide fabric and softshell on the backhand.
- Waterproof and breathable GORE GRIP Technology membrane from GORE-TEX , which features a special layered construction promoting optimum tactility and better dexterity for improved grip.
- Primaloft insulation for excellent warmth-to-weight ratio. The material's advanced ultra-light fibers trap heat while insulating against cold and are water-resistant for improved thermal performance.
- Stretch fourchettes and sidewall and leather accordions on finger tips increase flexibility and fit while allowing for an extended range of hand movement.
- PU coated reinforcement zones on thumb and palm for durability.
- Synthetic leather reinforcements with foam padding on the palm and outer hand landing zone provide abrasion resistance on key impact zones.
- Reinforcements consisting of aramid fiber and polyamide for abrasion resistance performance for fourth finger.
- Integrated padding on fingers for fit and comfort.
- Reflective piping on backhand and fingers make the rider more visible to other road users.
- Touch screen compatible fingertips for use with smart devices such as mobile phones and sat navs.
- PU knuckle protection offers class-leading protection without impeding hand flex or movement.
- Ergonomic stretch insert between thumb and palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement.
- Alpinestars patented third and fourth finger-bridge prevents contortion and separation of the fingers in the event of impact slide.
- Long cuff design for extended coverage and to form hermetic seal with jacket.
- CE-certified (CAT II Level 1).