Alpinestars Jam Drystar Shoes
- Lightweight, street-styled upper combining leather on frontal and suede on back for optimized comfort, durability and look.
- DENIM VERSION: Lightweight, street-styled upper combining leather on frontal and denim on back for optimized comfort, durability and look.
- Tongue in leather for enhanced comfort, durability and luxurious feel.
- Leather eyelet for more durability and look.
- Traditional lace closure system for easy, secure and comfortable fit.
- Silicone+Elastic Lace pocket located on top tongue allows to take the extra laces into the lace pocket, that they don't get tangled up.
- Drystar membrane layer between upper and lining for proven performance in difficult weather conditions.
- Dual density ankles protector are applied between the upper and padded lining to provide the strategic protection and flexibility in key areas.
- Embossed areas highlight the protection parts giving an aggressive and dynamic style at the riding shoe.
- Padding on tongue and heel area provides high levels of comfort and fit around the ankle and instep.
- Internal toe box and heel counter reinforcement is layered under the upper for more ergonomic design.
- New design sole with rubber compound cup sole molded to the upper to offer stability, grip, support and to provide a good walking comfort.
- JAM DRYSTAR shoe is CE certified to CE Standards CE 89/686/EEC - CAT 2.