Alpinestars Campeche Drystar Boots
- Thick oiled leather on lateral and medial ankle protector gives support and resistance for impacts.
- Upper combined from oiled leather offering high levels of comfort, durability and abrasion resistance.
- Front bellow made from smooth matte rubberized finishinig offer a superior comfort, control and support.
- Reflective Alpinestars logo on rear bellow for high visibility and flexibility.
- TPU Shift pad made with technical texture for added grip plus foam padding on underneath for better comfort.
- Wide entry aperture for convenience with Hook and Loop closure upper closure flap to allow broad ranging calf fit adjustment.
- Inner TPU ankles protector double density on lateral and medial side for protection.
- Soft poly foam surrounds the ankles and collar offer comfort and shock absorbing performance.
- Drystar membrane layer between upper and lining for proven performance in difficult weather conditions.
- Internal toe box and heel counter reinforcement are layered under the upper.
- Polypropylene insole with steel shank coinjected for excellent feel and rigid comfort and safety.
- Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber plus injected PU midsole designed for optimal combination of comfort and grip.
- Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed with Lycra lining on top.
- The CAMPECHE DRYSTAR is CE certified to CE CERTIFIED EN 13634:2010.