- Alpinestars Atem Leather Race Suit Black 52 Euro
Alpinestars Atem Leather Race Suit Black 52 Euro
***Closeout, Video Reviews***
The Alpinestars Atem Race Suit is one of the best selling motorcycle race suits we have ever offered. The Atem Race Suit uses strategically places leather and aramidic stretch panels which allow the suit to move with the rider like a second skin. This suit is perfect for racing at any level, track days or canyon carving. When we had the opportunity to purchase all of the remaining stock and offer this exclusive Alpinestars Race Suit Closeout we pulled the trigger without hesitation. This is an excellent value for the price we are offering it at now, compare this to suits selling for $1500 - $1800. The deal is awesome and the inventory is limited, buy yours before they are all sold out!
- CE certified riding garment. The suit fully conforms to CE standard: EN 13595-1 Level 1 for riding safety.
- CE certified shoulder, elbow, hip, knee and tibia protectors.
- 1.3 mm premium grade leather for high performance impact and abrasion protection.
- Aramidic stretch chest insert to further improve fit and feel.
- Inner cuff and ankle adjustment improves range of fit and comfort.
- Critical displacement perforated panels on upper and lower body for improved ventilation.
- External Alpinestars exclusive Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) technology shoulder, elbow and knee protectors, race proven in MotoGP and WSBK.
- MotoGP profile, perforated, aero hump for improved aerodynamic and ventilation performance.
- Multiple external perforated leather panels with foam protector inserts.
- Large accordion stretch panels help rider movement and comfort on the bike.
- Aramidic stretch panels on sleeves and crotch areas to further improve fit and feel.
- Removable, multi panel construction, inner liner with and 3D mesh inserts to improve comfort and ventilation.
- Innovative calf expansion gusset improves range of fit and riding comfort.
- Chest pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Bionic chest pads available as accessory upgrade).
- Multiple snap button system to integrate Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Bionic Back protector.
- Neoprene comfort edge around collar prevents skin chafing.
STG Part Number:
Manufacturer's Part Number:
Select an option to see MPN.
Alpinestars Atem Leather Race Suit Video Review from SportbikeTrackGear.com
Comfort Fit VS. Race FitOne of the main questions we get is questions about fit. Here ...
How To Measure Race Suit Size from SportbikeTrackGear.comhttp://www.sportbiketrackgear.com/ Sportbike Track Gear is th...
ALPINESTARS MENS SIZE CHART
Race Suit (1 Piece)
Posted by email@example.com on 18th Feb 2017
Great suit with very good protection level. Excellent fit from first wear and no break-in required. Ankle is a pretty thick and doesn't allow for zipping inside my Sidi boots and the leg liner doesn't allow for wearing over boots. Hope to keep new as long as possible and not see how good the armour really works in a crash. Very fast shipping
Atem Suit is awesome!!
Posted by Unknown on 23rd Jan 2017
Fit very well, excellent quality and constructions. Fast shipping too. All associates are very helpful. Highly recommended this site.
Posted by Brad Davis on 24th Aug 2016
Quality is on point. I'm 5'8, 195 lbs. I wear a 56, I have bigger legs also. Fits perfect. Suit is a little heavier then I thought....but I belive it's because of all the armor like the hip protection. Still an awesome suit. Good value.
Do not miss this chance!!
Posted by Young on 10th Apr 2016
I previously had Alpinestars GP pro leather jacket and Alpinestars Missile track pants.. while they were excellent and saved me from a 70mph low-side without a single scratch, it never fit me good being two pieces bought separately.. this suit fits me dead on, and its actually very comfortable even w a race fit! I am 6ft tall amd 170 lbs, athletic build, with even distribution of mass overall (not top or bottom heavy), and usually wear 32 waist pants and M shirts.. I got 52 Euro and I get a race fit with protectors.. LOVE it!!
Posted by Julius on 28th Dec 2015
This is a awesome suit ! The staff at STG are great. Shout out to Brandon, thanks for going the extra mile. Great suit, service staff. AWESOME!!!
Posted by Unknown on 3rd Dec 2015
Hast shipping, awsome product as usual, my second ATEM suit for racing. Always a bang for the buck
Atem Full Suit is awesome!!
Posted by Greg on 27th Oct 2015
The Atem full suit is a high end race suit worth every penny! I called and spoke to Evan who helped me dial in my correct full suit race fit size at Euro 50 / US 40. I'm 5'6'' - 5'7'' and 150lbs and own a few Euro 52 / US 42 jackets which I'm realizing are a bit too big after wearing the Atem being a perfect fit at 50/40. The Atem has real deal outer shoulder and knee armor with built in vents! It has great elbow outer armor and great inner knee soft rubber pads to grip the gas tank. The aero hump has a lot of perforation for great air flow. The Atem is super comfortable in a tighter race vs. the looser street relaxed comfort fit. Watch the couple of videos Sportbike Track Gear has put together on correct fit. Thanks again Evan for your help!
Posted by Dean on 28th Jul 2015
I called STG and talked to a very helpful sales person. He was very knowledgeable and helped out! Very fast shipping time and top notch quality. Fits like a pair of pajamas!
Very well equipped for a great price
Posted by Jeff Hy on 27th Feb 2015
This is my first higher-end suit so I wanted to make sure I was putting my money down on something more than fancy patterns and a popular name brand. The video review on STG realy sold me and the phone support I got eased my sizing concerns. I'm a tall rider (6'4") and a suit off the rack that fits is nearly impossible to find. I ordered a 48 which is a perfect "race fit" for me when I have my back protector on. The hip armor is unobtrusive as is the rest of the suit armor. Being so tall, I'm quite cramped on my bike when racing, this suit stayed comfortable, didn't hinder leg movement or pull anywhere and stayed very cool during two days of testing in FL. The suit was very malleable right out of the box and didn't require any "break in" or shower-stretching. VERY happy with my investment. STG has always been my go- to site for parts and gear and the customer support is top notch. The video review was spot on.