- Service driven by motorcycle riders that know what you need to fuel your two wheeled addiction. Our experienced team is here to serve you.
- Any domestic order (lower 48 United States) over $99.00 ships for free! If your item isn't over $99 but your total cart value is, you'll qualify for free shipping as well! For more information on our Shipping Policies, click here.
- Here at STG we want any return or exchange to be quick and pain-free. You can contact anyone here to expedite your return or exchange and we'll make sure it's handled ASAP. For more information on our policies, click here.
- Find a better price? If you have we will match it! Call us at 888.784.4327 or submit a request here and our team will make it happen. *Some exclusions may apply.
- Our Customer Rewards Program leads the industry! Earn 5% STG CASH Rewards on every dollar you spend with us that is credited to your account automatically (max $30 per order). Select Brands are excluded, please Click Here for more details.
Woodcraft Motorcycle Parts
Woodcraft has been making products for racers that make sense for a long, long time. While rearsets, clip-ons and Woodcraft Race Products engine case covers have been their staple for years, Woodcraft sells a variety of products including tire warmers, frame sliders, swingarm guards, lever guards, seat pads and more. Perhaps their biggest niche is Armour Bodies bodywork that has been extremely popular since hitting the U.S. market several years ago. Armour Bodies makes race bodywork kits for just about every track bike available today and the Armour Bodies name has become synonomous with one of the best quality bodywork brands you can find.
In terms of quality and customer service, the Woodcraft name has always been built on these core principles, above all else. Eric Wood, an AMA racer and well-established name in the industry has designed and made products used by riders and racers across the country.
Finding the right item and fit can be tricky from time to time, but we are here to help! Browse by your motorcycle's year, make and model or contact our experienced staff with any questions or concerns.