Any domestic order (lower 48 United States) over $40.00 ships for free! If your item isn't over $40 but your total cart value is, you'll qualify for free shipping as well! For more information on our Shipping Policies, click here.
Service driven by motorcycle riders that know what you need to fuel your two wheeled addiction. Our experienced team is here to serve you.
Here at STG we want any return or exchange to be quick and pain-free. You can contact anyone here to expedite your return or exchange and we'll make sure it's handled ASAP. For more information on our policies, click here.
Need Help With Sizing or Have another question?
Call our Gear Specialists! 888.784.4327
Ultra-Lap is your partner in performance, combining the latest technology with the racing knowledge you need to gain competitive advantage.
Active design participation and testing by racers such as yourself ensure that Ultra-Lap offers the specialized features that you've been looking for in a better, more intelligent lap timer.
That's why racers such as you are quickly moving to Ultra-Lap, the electronic "coach in a box." Ultra-Lap combines the latest technology with the racing knowledge you need to gain competitive advantage. More features and fewer headaches make Ultra-Lap the premier lap timing device, and your partner in performance with a full season's worth of racing right at your fingertips.
- Support for true split times - multiple transmitters may be placed around the track and intermediate times within each lap will be recorded. (requires the XT Transmitter)
- Much thinner receiver (the box with the display) - .7" thick as opposed to 1.15" thick.
- The Ultra-Lap receiver enclosures (both the LCD head and the IR receiver) are machined from billet aluminum. This provides superior strength and durability, and prevents serious damage to the electronics even in the most severe crashes.
- Records ambient temperature for each session.
- Tracks may be picked from a list so you don't have to re-enter a track name when you are switching from one track to another. Saves on tedious data entry.
- Displays average lap time for each session, as well as best and worst lap time.
- Simple consistent, 4-button user interface
- Extra-large, bold lap times are 0.6" (15mm) in height for easy visibility
- Unique "auto turn-on" feature "turn it on and forget it" turn it on first thing on the morning of a race day and never worry about missing a lap again. The unit will auto turn-off but will automatically turn back on when it crosses the transmitter beam.
- Auto power-down for extended battery life
- At the end of a lap, a flashing green or red light indicates a faster or slower lap than the previous.
- Accurate to 1/100 second per lap
- Store approximately 2,000 laps/split times for many, a full season of racing
- Each stored lap contains the following information:
- Time of the lap, accurate to 1/100 second
- Date and time of the lap
- The track (or other identification) of the lap
- A unique session identifier (to differentiate each race or practice session)
- An indication if was the best lap of that session
- Laps per race/session: 1-99 or do not count (lap countdown)
- Minimum lap time: 1-250 seconds
- Lap hold time (time the lap display is frozen at the end of a lap): 1-250 seconds
- Display contrast/brightness setting: 31 levels
- Enter name of track or other identification (stored with each lap): up to 12 characters
- Option to display, at end of race, the first lap of session, the last lap of session or the fastest lap of session
- Enable or disable the green/red flashing LED
- Auto turn-off time: 1-30 minutes
- Enable or disable the auto-turn-on feature
- Easily set the current date and time
- Enter 1 or 2 lines of personalization information: up to 20 characters per line
- Quick deletion of all stored laps
- Device reset to factory settings
Download Module Features
The Ultra-Lap download module enables you to download all of the lap data from the Ultra-Lap to a Windows PC. The included software performs the following functions:
STG Part Number:
Manufacturer's Part Number:
Select an option to see MPN.