Service driven by motorcycle riders that know what you need to fuel your two wheeled addiction. Our experienced team is here to serve you.
Any domestic order (lower 48 United States) over $40.00 ships for free! If your item isn't over $40 but your total cart value is, you'll qualify for free shipping as well! For more information on our Shipping Policies, click here.
Here at STG we want any return or exchange to be quick and pain-free. You can contact anyone here to expedite your return or exchange and we'll make sure it's handled ASAP. For more information on our policies, click here.
Find a better price? If you have we will match it! Call us at 888.784.4327 or submit a request here and our team will make it happen. *Some exclusions may apply.
Our Customer Rewards Program leads the industry! Earn 5% STG CASH Rewards on every dollar you spend with us that is credited to your account automatically (max $30 per order). Select Brands are excluded, please Click Here for more details.
Ultra-Lap is your partner in performance, combining the latest technology with the racing knowledge you need to gain competitive advantage.
Active design participation and testing by racers such as yourself ensure that Ultra-Lap offers the specialized features that you've been looking for in a better, more intelligent lap timer.
That's why racers such as you are quickly moving to Ultra-Lap, the electronic "coach in a box." Ultra-Lap combines the latest technology with the racing knowledge you need to gain competitive advantage. More features and fewer headaches make Ultra-Lap the premier lap timing device, and your partner in performance with a full season's worth of racing right at your fingertips.
- Support for true split times - multiple transmitters may be placed around the track and intermediate times within each lap will be recorded. (requires the XT Transmitter)
- Much thinner receiver (the box with the display) - .7" thick as opposed to 1.15" thick.
- The Ultra-Lap receiver enclosures (both the LCD head and the IR receiver) are machined from billet aluminum. This provides superior strength and durability, and prevents serious damage to the electronics even in the most severe crashes.
- Records ambient temperature for each session.
- Tracks may be picked from a list so you don't have to re-enter a track name when you are switching from one track to another. Saves on tedious data entry.
- Displays average lap time for each session, as well as best and worst lap time.
- Simple consistent, 4-button user interface
- Extra-large, bold lap times are 0.6" (15mm) in height for easy visibility
- Unique "auto turn-on" feature "turn it on and forget it" turn it on first thing on the morning of a race day and never worry about missing a lap again. The unit will auto turn-off but will automatically turn back on when it crosses the transmitter beam.
- Auto power-down for extended battery life
- At the end of a lap, a flashing green or red light indicates a faster or slower lap than the previous.
- Accurate to 1/100 second per lap
- Store approximately 2,000 laps/split times for many, a full season of racing
- Each stored lap contains the following information:
- Time of the lap, accurate to 1/100 second
- Date and time of the lap
- The track (or other identification) of the lap
- A unique session identifier (to differentiate each race or practice session)
- An indication if was the best lap of that session
- Extensive customization via easy-to-use English menus:
- Laps per race/session: 1-99 or do not count (lap countdown)
- Minimum lap time: 1-250 seconds
- Lap hold time (time the lap display is frozen at the end of a lap): 1-250 seconds
- Display contrast/brightness setting: 31 levels
- Enter name of track or other identification (stored with each lap): up to 12 characters
- Option to display, at end of race, the first lap of session, the last lap of session or the fastest lap of session
- Enable or disable the green/red flashing LED
- Auto turn-off time: 1-30 minutes
- Enable or disable the auto-turn-on feature
- Easily set the current date and time
- Enter 1 or 2 lines of personalization information: up to 20 characters per line
- Quick deletion of all stored laps
- Device reset to factory settings
- Device can be persionalized with 2 lines of data: e.g., PROPERTY OF BILL SMITH This information shows up on the main screen so if the unit is misplaced, its owner can be identified
- Main screen shows date and time
- Main screen has a battery level indicator that shows when the batteries need to be replaced
- Uses 1 readily-avaliable inexpensive AA battery
- Ability to download all lap data to a PC using the optional download module. Includes software to organize, store and graph lap data.
- Bright blue for easy visibility
- Extra powerful transmissions with 8 infrared LEDs. Runs on either 4 internal AA batteries (not included) or an external 12V lead-acid battery for extra long life and extra power.
- 6' external power cable (included) with alligator clips for quick and easy connection to a lead-acid battery
- Low battery indicator blinks green when batteries are good, red when batteries are low
Download Module Features
- The Ultra-Lap download module enables you to download all of the lap data from the Ultra-Lap to a Windows PC. The included software performs the following functions:
- Download lap and track information to the PC
- Displays all data in a spreadsheet grid
- Allows editing of all lap information
- Graphs up to 5 sets of laps
- Print the data grid or graph
- Exports the data to a format compatible with Excel and other spreadsheet programs
STG Part Number:
Manufacturer's Part Number:
Select an option to see MPN.
Race Track Accessories