- Service driven by motorcycle riders that know what you need to fuel your two wheeled addiction. Our experienced team is here to serve you.
- Any domestic order (lower 48 United States) over $40.00 ships for free! If your item isn't over $40 but your total cart value is, you'll qualify for free shipping as well! For more information on our Shipping Policies, click here.
- Here at STG we want any return or exchange to be quick and pain-free. You can contact anyone here to expedite your return or exchange and we'll make sure it's handled ASAP. For more information on our policies, click here.
- Find a better price? If you have we will match it! Call us at 888.784.4327 or submit a request here and our team will make it happen. *Some exclusions may apply.
- Our Customer Rewards Program leads the industry! Earn 5% STG CASH Rewards on every dollar you spend with us that is credited to your account automatically (max $30 per order). Select Brands are excluded, please Click Here for more details.
- Vemar Helmets
Vemar Helmets has been producing and selling helmets since 1986. Relying on the twenty-year experience in compound fiber gained by the company in producing items in the wine-making and plumbing sector, in 1986 Riccardo Simoni, decided to start producing crash helmets for motorcyclists. The firm began producing helmets in composite materials for some of the leading Italian and foreign brands together with the Vemar trademark production. Quality and safety were the primary targets of the firm located in Grosseto right from the start and it gradually equipped itself with ever more modern and sophisticated machinery for an increasingly complete and qualitatively advanced production. Vemar has a modern, completely equipped laboratory for testing their full face motorcycle helmets complying with the strictest world standards. Their lab features two hydrojet robots to cut the fibre shells & four automatic spraying plants with u.v. ray drying processes. These are just some examples of the equipment making Vemar Helmets the leading fibre helmet producer in Europe.
Finding the right size and fitment for our full face motorcycle helmets can be tricky from time to time, but we are here to help! Make sure you watch our review video within the listings for our specific notes on the product, the size chart from Vemar Helmets for their measurements and as always, contact our gear experts with any questions when it comes to picking out the right size for you.