- Top grade, perforated and non-perforated leather upper and fourchettes
- Kangaroo skin palm for control-feel and abrasion resistance
- Knox SPS (Scaphoid Protection System) palm sliders
- Superfabric armor plated material panels provide flexible abrasion barriers
- TPU molded knuckle protection
- Hook and loop wrist closure
- Pre-curved palm and fingers for grip comfort
- Kevlar protective internal palm patch
- Kevlar out-stitched palm and fingers eliminate interior seam feel
STG Part Number:
Manufacturer's Part Number:
Select an option to see MPN.
Scorpion ExoWear SGS Neon Glove Review from Sportbiketrackgear.com
Scorpion ExoWear SGS Gloves at SportbikeTrackGear.com
SCORPION GLOVES SIZE CHART
Short Cuff Glove
Great combination of glove and service!
Posted by mvalspeed on 2nd Oct 2015
This is my second pair of Scorpion ExoWear SGS glove - my everyday go-to glove with optimal fit, durability and dexterity, along with KNOX wrist protection. I fitted a Large, instead of my usual Medium, which improved the feel over my earlier SGS glove. With the service provided by STG, on-time, as ordered, this is the place to buy my future gloves. Great gloves, technology and service - cool!
Great gloves, great service!
Posted by Unknown on 4th Jul 2015
The gloves fit well and are conform with description. The product was received in time.
under 100 bucks??
Posted by TEAM SLO on 2nd Jun 2015
Have owned over 50 pairs of gloves over the years, from full gauntlets, to short gloves for street riding and cruises. If you are going to buy short summer styled gloves, this is an excellent choice. Ever buy short gloves and once you have worn them, you can tell they should be a bit more heavy duty? This is not that glove. Every stitch is there for a reason and excellent protection along with looks. You try these one and already can tell they are very protective and heavy duty. Not many options of such a heavy duty quality glove for under a hundred bucks....