Scorpion EXO-R710 Crystal Helmet
***Closeout, Video Reviews***
NOTE: Helmet comes with a clear shield, the dark smoke shown in the pictures is sold separately.
The EXO-R710 is Scorpion's latest edition to the popular R-Series with a feature list that is unparalleled in the sub $200 fiberglass helmet category. Advanced features like the Fiberglass / Aramid Matrix Shell, Ellip-Tec Base Plate System, Everclear No-Fog Face Shield and Emergency Release Cheek Pads allow the EXO-R710 to be at home in the canyons, while commuting or during closed course competition.
Fiberglass / Aramid Matrix Shell
- A proprietary blend of interlaced fiberglass and Aramid fibers
Advanced Dual-Density EPS
- A multi-layer EPS provides efficient energy displacement in key areas including EPS lining throughout the entire chin bar
Everclear No Fog Face Shield
- Optically-clear shield
- State-of-the art fog-free technology
- Anti-scratch hardened coating
- 100% UV protection
Ellip-Tec Base Plate
- Scorpion's ratchet system uses an elliptical motion that creates 7.6mm of travel which pulls the shield securely against the eyeport, ensuring a proper seal
- The Ellip-Tec ratchet system allows for 100% tool-less shield changing in a matter of seconds
KwikWick 2 Liner Material
- The second generation of Scorpion's moisture-wicking lining material feels soft to the touch and incorporates anti-microbial and hypo-allergenic properties
KwikFit Cheek Pads
- Kwikfit cheekpads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses
Emergency Release System
- Tabs located under the neck roll allow easy removal of the cheek pads by trained emergency medical personnel
Aero-Tuned Ventilation System
- Four intake ports across the front of the helmet force cool air into the helmet interior
- Three exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out of the helmet
3 Shell Sizes
- Having 3 shell sizes helps to optimize weight, fit and comfort
Certification: SNELL 2015 Certified
Warrenty: 5 year
STG Part Number:
Manufacturer's Part Number:
Select an option to see MPN.
http://stores.sportbiketrackgear.com/Categories.bok?category=Scorpion+EXO-R710+Helmets Watch as Brian gives you a complete review of the brand new Scorpion EXO-R710 that was released for October 2014. The EXO-R710 is the replacement for the popular and longstanding EXO-700 and is a huge improvement. Brian took the helmet out for a test ride and gives you his opinion, as well as all of the features and benefits that this new helmet has to offer. As always, any questions or concerns about this helmet or sizing help, call our staff at 888-784-4327 or email Orders@sportbiketrackgear.com.
Scorpion EXO-R710 Helmet Review from Sportbiketrackgear.comhttp://stores.sportbiketrackgear.com/Categories.bok?category=S...
Scorpion EXO-R710 Crystal Helmet Price Drop! from Sportbiketrackgear.comhttp://www.sportbiketrackgear.com/scorpion-exo-r710-crystal-he...
How to Choose The Right Size Motorcycle Helmet from Sportbiketrackgear.com
SCORPION HELMET SIZE CHART
Full Face Helmet
Style / Design
great helmet for the price
Posted by Mitch on 22nd Jun 2015
I like the helmet. With all the air vents it keep me cool but has some wind noise. I wear ear plugs anyway so that not a problem. The fit is a little on the tight side but I think it will wear in. I normally wear a MD in this brand but that was to loose.