Service driven by motorcycle riders that know what you need to fuel your two wheeled addiction. Our experienced team is here to serve you.
Any domestic order (lower 48 United States) over $40.00 ships for free! If your item isn't over $40 but your total cart value is, you'll qualify for free shipping as well! For more information on our Shipping Policies, click here.
Here at STG we want any return or exchange to be quick and pain-free. You can contact anyone here to expedite your return or exchange and we'll make sure it's handled ASAP. For more information on our policies, click here.
Find a better price? If you have we will match it! Call us at 888.784.4327 or submit a request here and our team will make it happen. *Some exclusions may apply.
STG is more than just a site, we are a team of riders who know what is takes to keep you riding. We are big enough to bring you the deals and humble enough to treat you like family. Click Here to meet Our Team of Riders.
- 1.3-1.4mm top quality cowhide outer shell construction.
- Perforated leather used on front and arms.
- Removable CE protectors on elbow, shoulder and back.
- T-AIR on shoulders.
- Neck hump on back.
- Removable wind stop inner jacket for adjustability in all weather.
- Moisture wicking mesh lining.
- 3M Schotchlite reflection for increased visibility in night time.
- Waist adjuster.
- Excelent elastic and strong Schoeller Keprotec on underarm for flexibility and extreme tear, abrasion resistance.
- Elastic knit on back of neck.
- Perforated leather flex panel on elbows and shoulders.
- CPS (Chest Protector System) ready to accept an optional RS Taichi chest protector.
- Waist connection zipper allows connection to RS TAICHI leather pants (RSY814/815/817/819/822).
STG Part Number:
Manufacturer's Part Number:
Select an option to see MPN.
RS Taichi GMX-Motion Leather Jacket Video Review from SportbikeTrackGear.com
RS TAICHI GMX-MOTION GMX-LITE APEX SIZING
Great Jacket for Texas heat
Posted by Evan on 1st Dec 2015
Absolutely love this jacket. I spoke to Brian Van about the Dainese Super Speed Perf. Jacket and said that for Texas heat and any hot weather riding that RS Taichi had bigger perforation holes. He is not lying the perforation on this jacket is amazing and flows air like you wouldn't believe. The windproof liner does its job as well, no wind gets through and it moves seamlessly with the jacket as if it wasn't in. The craftsmanship of this jacket is top notch. If you're in the market for a high end race fit perforated leather jacket look no further. The armor in the shoulder and elbows moves with smoothly with the accordion stretch panels and there are no pressure points. Overall very pleased with this jacket and would buy this again if ever needed.