Rev'It! Orion GTX Glove XX-Large
For many serious touring riders and experienced commuters, the Orion GTX glove will be just what they're looking for. The lightweight tear-abrasive textile upper, combined with the full grain leather palm, make the Orion GTX winter glove a great compromise between a wearer's comfort and protection. The highly breathable GORE-TEX insert will keep your hands dry and comfortable whatever the weather.
- Outer shell: Cordura 1000D ribstop with Teflon coating, goatskin with WR finish, PWR|shell 500D, PWR|wax 500D, suede leather with WR finish
- Insulation: Thermolite, Push-Pull tri-fleece liner
- Waterproofing: GORE-TEX membrane
- Breathability: GORE-TEX membrane
- Composition: outer shell: 61% leather, 39% polyamidelining: 100% polyester membrane: 100% Gore-Tex membrane (ePTFE)
- Protection: PU injected finger knuckles, EVA foam at knuckle, palm and thumb, schoeller-keprotec at palm
- Visibility: laminated reflection at cuff, reflection at fingers
- Fit: tour fit
- Adjustability: adjustment strap at wrist, adjustment tab at cuff
- Features: stretch lips at fingers and back hand, goat window grip patches, visor wiper, elastic at wrist, regular cuff
STG Part Number:
Manufacturer's Part Number:
Select an option to see MPN.
REVIT GLOVES SIZE CHART