PUIG RACING SCREENS dispels the myth that "all screens are created equal". Continuous upgrades with state-of-the are materials are dedicated towards the innovation of the most technologically advanced shield ever made. With a look, fit and finish that's unmatched by any other after-market screen, PUIG leaves all others in the dust!
- Made of high impact acrylic, giving each screen added strength and flexibility.
- Its 3mm thickness helps absorb vibration at high speeds, plus protects the screen from cracking or scratching.
- All screens are developed using information from wind tunnel testing.
- Race screens Derived from competition, the double bubble design helps diminish the air effect on a rider's helmet
- Standard screens strictly follow the shape of the OEM screen. (This is important for many racing organizations)
- Note: Shapes and sizes of screens may vary from picture shown, depending on make and model it is ordered for
STG Part Number:
Manufacturer's Part Number:
Select an option to see MPN.