Service driven by motorcycle riders that know what you need to fuel your two wheeled addiction. Our experienced team is here to serve you.
Any domestic order (lower 48 United States) over $40.00 ships for free! If your item isn't over $40 but your total cart value is, you'll qualify for free shipping as well! For more information on our Shipping Policies, click here.
Here at STG we want any return or exchange to be quick and pain-free. You can contact anyone here to expedite your return or exchange and we'll make sure it's handled ASAP. For more information on our policies, click here.
Find a better price? If you have we will match it! Call us at 888.784.4327 or submit a request here and our team will make it happen. *Some exclusions may apply.
STG is more than just a site, we are a team of riders who know what is takes to keep you riding. We are big enough to bring you the deals and humble enough to treat you like family. Click Here to meet Our Team of Riders.
- CE approved to EN1621-2 Level 1
- 1 piece moulded chest that is lightweight and comfortable
- This is a slip in style with no strap. You can use the all new fitting adapter or simply slip it under your leathers.
- The 2009 KNOX Chest Protector is redesigned. It now wraps around both sides of your chest offering added protection to the ribs.
- In our evaluation we have found the 2009 model to also offer increased comfort with it's new shape.
- This is extremely comfortable and highly recommended for anyone serious about protection.
- This is the perfect compliment to any of the KNOX Back Protectors.
- Small: 38-40" chest
- Large: 42" chest and above
Note: In photo, chest guard is used in conjunction with back protector and the suspender/kidney belt is not included.
STG Part Number:
Manufacturer's Part Number:
Select an option to see MPN.
KNOX Armor Chest Protector Review from KNOX Armor USA
Posted by Cavedug on 17th Sep 2015
I wear a 42 jacket and the large fits me well in conjunction with the Knox track vest.Haven't actually tested it in a crash but it looks and feels solid and is comfortable enough to wear on the street.
Good Chest Protection
Posted by Unknown on 6th May 2015
Bought the large size. I'm 5'8", 155 lbs. Works well in conjunction with the Knox Aegis Back Protector to provide front and back protection. Very comfortable and light, and I wear it under my jacket and track suit. Perforation allows air flow and keeps you cool while riding.