- CE approved to EN1621-2 Level 1
- 1 piece moulded chest that is lightweight and comfortable
- This is a slip in style with no strap. You can use the all new fitting adapter or simply slip it under your leathers.
- The 2009 KNOX Chest Protector is redesigned. It now wraps around both sides of your chest offering added protection to the ribs.
- In our evaluation we have found the 2009 model to also offer increased comfort with it's new shape.
- This is extremely comfortable and highly recommended for anyone serious about protection.
- This is the perfect compliment to any of the KNOX Back Protectors.
- Small: 38-40" chest
- Large: 42" chest and above
Note: In photo, chest guard is used in conjunction with back protector and the suspender/kidney belt is not included.
STG Part Number:
Manufacturer's Part Number:
Select an option to see MPN.
KNOX Armor Chest Protector Review from KNOX Armor USA
Posted by Cavedug on 17th Sep 2015
I wear a 42 jacket and the large fits me well in conjunction with the Knox track vest.Haven't actually tested it in a crash but it looks and feels solid and is comfortable enough to wear on the street.
Good Chest Protection
Posted by Unknown on 6th May 2015
Bought the large size. I'm 5'8", 155 lbs. Works well in conjunction with the Knox Aegis Back Protector to provide front and back protection. Very comfortable and light, and I wear it under my jacket and track suit. Perforation allows air flow and keeps you cool while riding.