Icon Overlord Resistance Jacket
The Icon Overlord Resistance Jacket, as its name implies, is resistance by any means necessary. This jacket is a battle cry in street battle apparel with Icon's proprietary Unit-Fused construction which reduces weight while increasing comfort, external injection molded plates (i.e. back, shoulder, and elbows), a tactical front composed of ballistic nylons and fighter mesh. This motorcycle jacket is also equipped with CE certified D3O® impact protectors (i.e. shoulders, elbows, and Viper back). The Overlord Resistance Jacket is rounded off with Icon's attack fit and dark hero design.
- Icon attack fit
- Durable textile chassis
- D3O® certified elbow and shoulder impact protectors (Removable)
- D3O® Viper CE certified back protector (Removable)
- Icon external injected plastic protection on shoulders, elbows, and back
- Heavyweight ballistic impact panels
- Integrated fighter mesh panels for venting
- Gathered elastic flex panels on elbows and shoulders
- Removable insulated wind resistant liner
STG Part Number:
Manufacturer's Part Number:
Select an option to see MPN.
ICON Overlord Resistance Jacket Review from SportbikeTrackGear.com
ICON ATTACK JACKET SIZE CHART
Posted by Unknown on 26th Aug 2016
A lot of ventilation in this jacket compared to older Icon mesh. Shoulder and elbow armor seems decent. Compared to a ~7 year old Icon mesh jacket of the same size label, the fit is tighter in arms and upper body and looser in the mid-section.
Posted by Unknown on 31st Mar 2016