- Service driven by motorcycle riders that know what you need to fuel your two wheeled addiction. Our experienced team is here to serve you.
- Any domestic order (lower 48 United States) over $40.00 ships for free! If your item isn't over $40 but your total cart value is, you'll qualify for free shipping as well! For more information on our Shipping Policies, click here.
- Here at STG we want any return or exchange to be quick and pain-free. You can contact anyone here to expedite your return or exchange and we'll make sure it's handled ASAP. For more information on our policies, click here.
- Find a better price? If you have we will match it! Call us at 888.784.4327 or submit a request here and our team will make it happen. *Some exclusions may apply.
- Our Customer Rewards Program leads the industry! Earn 5% STG CASH Rewards on every dollar you spend with us that is credited to your account automatically (max $30 per order). Select Brands are excluded, please Click Here for more details.
Held Gloves & Riding Gear
Held began as a family business, back in 1946 when Edgar and his wife, Ema were producing some of the finest gloves in Germany. The focus of the glove manufacturing changed in 1979 when they teamed up with the 11 time European Motocross Champion, Erwin Schmider. The rest is history as the company started diving deeper into motorcycle specific leather apparel, such as the first leather suit. Despite being one of the most respected manufacturers in the motorcycle clothing and accessories sector, Held remains a family business made up of passionate bikers, still with its headquarters in the same picturesque Alpine town of Burgberg. Today, they continue to manufacture some of the best selling and most protective leather gloves and apparel in the market.
Finding the right size and fitment can be tricky from time to time, but we are here to help! Make sure you watch our review video within the listings for our specific notes on the product, the size chart from Held for their measurements and as always, contact our gear experts with any questions when it comes to picking out the right size for you.
Shop By Category