Bridgestone Battlax BT-015 OEM Replacement Rear Tires
- High performance sport radial tires specifically designed and tested for these models.
- The letter code in some tire size and rating columns is stamped on the sidewall and the tire label, for easy identification.
- Tires are specifically designed for each model. Compounds and constructions will vary to suit the weight, horsepower and handling characteristics of the model for which each tire is designed.
Replacement Tire(s) For:
- CB1000R 11-13 = 180/55ZR-17 L
- CBR600RR 07-12 = 180/55ZR-17 E
- GSXR-1300 Hayabusa 08-13 = 190/50ZR-17 M
STG Part Number:
Manufacturer's Part Number:
Select an option to see MPN.
http://www.sportbiketrackgear.com/ Sportbike Track Gear is the #1 online eCommerce site for protective motorcycle apparel and performance parts. Buy popular brand name motorcycle helmets, riding gear, tires and parts at SportbikeTrackGear.com today! If you have any further questions post us a comment or send an email to orders@SportbikeTrackGear.com In this video we show you how to mount a motorcycle tire using a tire machine on his Yamaha YZF-R6. He also offers up a couple of useful hints to make the job go smoothly. Please use the link above to visit our site and view the entire ""How To"" Series of Videos. The purpose behind this video is to offer a look a what it takes to do this job. Every motorcycle is a little different so the procedure will vary accordingly. As always if you are not comfortable working on your own bike please take it to a licensed motorcycle technician. This video is for entertainment purposes only.
How To Mount a Motorcycle Tire from SportbikeTrackGear.comhttp://www.sportbiketrackgear.com/ Sportbike Track Gear is th...
How To Balance a Motorcycle Tire and Wheel from SportbikeTrackGear.comhttp://www.sportbiketrackgear.com/ You can view more motorcycl...