Service driven by motorcycle riders that know what you need to fuel your two wheeled addiction. Our experienced team is here to serve you.
Any domestic order (lower 48 United States) over $40.00 ships for free! If your item isn't over $40 but your total cart value is, you'll qualify for free shipping as well! For more information on our Shipping Policies, click here.
Here at STG we want any return or exchange to be quick and pain-free. You can contact anyone here to expedite your return or exchange and we'll make sure it's handled ASAP. For more information on our policies, click here.
Find a better price? If you have we will match it! Call us at 888.784.4327 or submit a request here and our team will make it happen. *Some exclusions may apply.
STG is more than just a site, we are a team of riders who know what is takes to keep you riding. We are big enough to bring you the deals and humble enough to treat you like family. Click Here to meet Our Team of Riders.
BMC's high flow filters provide maximum protection, performance and quality. These washable air filters are manufactured to higher tolerance than competing brands for maximum filtration area and flow rate. BMC incorporates parallel pleated cotton fabric and special filter oil to offer flow rates of up to 900 CFM.
Features and Benefits:
- The cotton filter element BMC uses, allows for greater air flow while still catching harmful particles. The Race Air Filter takes it a step further and allows 25% more air to reach your motorcycle's intake system then the standard BMC air filter.
- Durability is always a key feature for BMC and the Race air filter is no exception. BMC uses alloy mesh that surrounds the cotton filter element with epoxy coating to protect it against deterioration.
- BMC designed the Race Air Filter after their explosive success in the Formula 1 racing.
- BMC was fitted to the Aprilia RSV4 of Max Biaggi that won the 2010 World Superbike Championship.
- Race-tested for performance and reliability.
- Race and standard models available for most bikes.
- Some of the standard kits also include an Air Flow Restrictor.
- Hassle-free installation.
STG Part Number:
Manufacturer's Part Number:
Select an option to see MPN.
BMC Air Filter Installation on a Motorcycle from SportbikeTrackGear.com
Filters and Plugs